Happy Friday! Longer days//more sun light has made me SO happy this week . I have spring on my mind, so I thought I’d share a few cute fitness picks…but first- a couple articles I LOVED this week.
A-Ha Moments: 12 Fit Pros Share Their Nutrition Strategies For Long Term Success via girls gone strong
14 reasons women should never lift weights (lol)– a funny buzzfeed article
What’s your best body fat– an honest look at the hazards of being too lean or too heavy
And now for some cute and springy clothing…. [I would like one of each pleeease]
p.s. Gap is having Friends and Family right now…aka insane deals on basic sports bras, crops, and tanks.
Have a great weekend!
Happy Friday!! The school year is getting busy, other than that, nothing too exciting going on…Here are a few favorites from this week…
1. Questbars- my favorite will always and forever be white chocolate raspberry. yumm. The other ones are for my husband (8 for me, 4 for you…sounds fair, right?) These are the perfect snack to bring with me to class. My classes are at an awkward time in the evening, so I always end up having a late dinner, and these babies keep me full till then.
2. Even though Fall weather has not entered Utah yet (#globalwarming) I’m still loving the start of pumpkin season. These pumpkin pancakes are TO DIE FOR.
3. On that note…since the weather hasn’t really changed (although rain is in the forecast, so fingers crossed) I haven’t been able to pull out any of my fall stuff! And I really haven’t been able to justify buying anything for the cold weather….it will just make me sad seeing it sit in my closet. But I thought this pullover from the Gap was adorable!
4. I’m still obsessed with this sports bra [also from the gap]. I think I’m going to get it in another color. So comfy and the cut is so flattering!
5. And finally, my Precision Nutrition books came! So excited for this nutrition certification.
What’s on your radar this week? Have a great weekend!
Happy Friday! Now that it’s September, the weather is changing a bit- cooler mornings and evenings (which I don’t mind at all). Perfect workout weather… So if you need some motivation to get your sweat on, what’s better than new workout gear?! 😉 I thought I’d share some recent faves from the Gap. Their workout gear is amazing quality and super comfy! I hit a great sale last weekend for Labor Day and picked up a few things (but their sales are frequent, so don’t worry). Here are a few more on my wish list.
Sports Bra: This is one of the items I picked up and I love it! Such a cute design, and a great fit.
Motion Tank: These are the softest material- they feel like the Lulu Tanks, but half the price! I haven’t bought one yet, but I plan to soon. They also make long-sleeved shirts in the same material, which will be great for winter.
Jacket: Looks so warm and comfy! Perfect for wearing to the gym for an early morning workout.
Leggings: I have the capri version of these and they are so comfortable and flattering. I love this color for fall.
Striped Tee: I picked up a neon version (sans stripes) on super sale and it is such great quality. I don’t usually like short sleeves when I work out, but this was super breathable. So now I want it with stripes, naturally 😉
Stripe-Waist Capris: Again, these remind me of Lulu crops, but way cheaper! So cute!
Have a great weekend!