I feel like I’ve been in summer mode since the beginning of June when the rain finally stopped here in Utah, but technically it’s only been summer for a few days…which means we still have months of warm summer nights. Summer is my spirit season. I LIVE for that warm sun on my body. I think it’s the California girl in me. I’ve already had some summer fun with my recent trip to CA, but I want to make the most out of the next couple of months! (esp since I’m back to school come August…)
So here’s my summer bucket list:
- farmers market saturdays + fresh summer produce
- cool morning//evening summer run (when the temp is 100% perfection)
- outdoor concert. I’m thinking I’ll need to make it to this beautiful venue, but if all else fails–there are concerts down the street from me on some weekends!
- POOL TIME [w/SPF obviously]
- bonfire+s’mores (bonus points if it’s at the beach)
- Make this skinny lemonade!
What’s on your summer bucket list??