Happy November! Now that the weather is getting chilly and it’s nice and cold when I get home from school at night, I’m excited to fire up my Crock Pot! Sometimes slow-cooker recipes can be full of junk (cream of ___ soup, I’m lookin at you), so I thought I’d scour the web for some healthy and flavorful soups. I am so excited to try all of these!
1. Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup– this looks amaze.
2. Creamy tomato basil soup. YUM.
3. Kale and Potato Soup with Turkey Sausage. This looks like a yummy take on the Olive Garden Zupa Toscana.
4. Crockpot Minestrone. [Another Skinnytaste recipe.]
5. Black Bean and Sweet Potato Turkey Chili from Our Best Bites. Love their site too!
6. Baked Potato Soup. This one looks SO good.
Have a great Monday! What are your go-to crock pot recipes in the colder months?