Happy Hump Day! I just wanted to share a couple things I’ve come across this week…
1. First of all. This trailer got me all fired up. Can’t wait to watch it.
2. I’ve been scoping out office inspiration. B and I are moving into a new apartment next month and we decided to turn our second bedroom into a little office since we’ll both be in school this fall (2 months till I start grad school!). Little details like this just kill me. Fortunately my husband has excellent taste and doesn’t mind all things navy, striped, and gold. #luckywife
3. I finished up this book yesterday. It was so fascinating. I highly recommend. Will probably be doing a little review in the next few weeks. It was about habits in general, but obviously applies to fitness and nutrition. It really got me thinking about my own habits.
5. I need to get myself a one piece because they are just so darn cute. And I love anything striped so this Jcrew baby is perf.
6. Annnd after a stressful spring, B and I got some good news this week- proving once again that patience is a virtue and stressing out doesn’t make the time go by faster or easier. Go figure. When will I learn? At least I have Joyce Meyer teaching me her ways 😉