TGIF, amiright?! I plan on soaking up some sun (exactly what I plan on doing allllll summer long) and hitting up a cycle class this weekend…my new favorite form of cardio torture 😉 Annd there’s a new Whole Foods in our neck of the woods, so some homemade pizza with WF dough is sounding delightful for an easy weekend dinner. If you haven’t tried their pizza dough, I highly recommend. It’s less than $4 and you can get it in the fridge section.
1. What I’m Reading:I started Power Thoughts and The Power of Habit this week, and so far both are so good! And I guess power is my word of the month…Loving the positive-psychology reading in Power Thoughts and the science in The Power of Habit really has me geeking-out. I’m glad I finally dusted off my library card. I plan on doing some serious reading before I go back to school in the Fall.
2. What I’m Listening to: Lana Del Ray radio on Pandora. I love this song.
3. What I’m eating….Strange combo of cottage cheese mixed with stevia and cinnamon + 1/2 c frozen blueberries (that are thawed by the time I eat it). SO good. I’m such a wierdo about my food preferences. Also hubby and I ate at Ruth’s Diner in SLC for our anniversary brunch yesterday. We sat on the patio and it was beautiful…no food pics, but here’s me 😉
4. What I’m Bookmarking: THIS just screams summer. I might just have to whip it up this weekend. Looks tasty, easy, and light with the one of the yummiest summer flavor combos.
5. Looking Forward To: Moving next month! The purging/packing process is less than delightful, but I do love throwing out crap and getting organized. Which reminds me…I need to go through my closet and donate some clothes this weekend….
Any summer must-reads?