In a perfect world I’d have a closet full of Lululemon and every color of Nike frees available…sadly that just isn’t real life. But that doesn’t mean I hit the gym looking frumpy….here are my favorite places for cute (and quality) gym wear.
- Target. (Duh.) The C9 by Champion line is surprisingly great quality
- Forever 21. F21 is always great for cheap thrills, but I’m honestly shocked by their workout gear. It’s cheap, colorful, and (again, surprisingly good) quality. What more could you want?
- Aerie by American Eagle. Cute and comfy fabrics. And their sports bras are on sale right now for $15!
- Nordstrom Rack. Sadly they don’t have a website, but they have great brands (Nike, Zella, Adidas, Reebock…) for super cheap. Also, check out their Nike selection in the shoe aisle!
- TjMaxx, Marshalls, Ross…like The rack they have great brands for cheap! You can also find yoga mats, gym bags, etc for a steal.
- Nike Outlet. For some reason the prices on clothes aren’t great at my outlet, but the shoe selection is killer!
Where you do like to shop for workout clothes? Any great tips or new finds? Happy weekend and happy shopping!
One thought on “My favorite workout clothes (on the cheap)”