We arrived in California Sunday Morning, after having been traveling for about 24 hours…we just couldn’t wait to get to that warm weather!
Some highlights of the trip:
- Ice Skating at the Hotel Del Coronado, and enjoying the Christmas lights during sunset
- Family Christmas Eve Party
- Cabrillo National Park- Such amazing views of San Diego
- letting my little brother drive my car (?!) he is getting so old!! Where is the time going?
- Saving Mr. Banks
- a week long sleep over with cookies and movies with my brothers and Brian
- finally got a haircut!! (I hate getting my haircut in Utah)
- family pictures during sunset in Encinitas
- Christmas shopping at the forum with Alec and Brian…they are such good shopping partners
- lunch and catching up with a good friend I haven’t seen in a while
- Warm weather!
view from Cabrillo
shopping at the forum ❤
sunset at the Del
christmas morning goodies ^
Thanks, mom for planning such a fun trip that won’t be forgotten!