I’m back from my little hiatus (which I didn’t even really mean to take) I’m not sure where the month of November went, but it sure flew by quickly. I had a wonderful and quiet Thanksgiving with my husband, and now the count down is on for Christmas vacations with our families. We get to see both sides this year, and I couldn’t be happier.
In honor of Thanksgiving, and in an effort to focus on more of what I have than what I don’t have (especially in the season of Christmas lists and want, want wants) …A little list of some blessings in my life:
- my husband- I can’t say enough about the wonderful man I have by my side
- family-immediate, and extended. I hate that they live so far, but I’m always happy for a warm climate to visit
- my job
- a warm home and bed (which we refer to as the cloud)
- a garage- for the first time since living in this cold climate I have a garage and man does it make a difference on those cold winter mornings
- technology that allows me to communicate (and talk face to face) with my family